Wings of Destiny

luni, 18 ianuarie 2010

The Renegade

It's been a long time since you appeared around here. You were brought into the world on the wings of an angel in the most beautiful day of the year, when the sun was shining above and when everyone seamed to smile.
I was very small on that day and niether did I know you. To me you were nothing more but a legend of unspoken fear, something that I somehow knew was going to come sooner or later within my inner world, breaking the walls of my citadelle and making me feel as if all my power had faded with the blink of an eye.
As seconds, minutes, hours and years of our life were passing by, you started to gain confidence in yourself because everyone told you that there's none better than you and you alone are the one chosen for supremacy. Thus you started tearing people appart with your beauty and killing inocent children with your sweetness which is never the same but always wanting to destroy. Your future is  painted in diamonds, each and every single day brings you love and admiration, you are always the first in line and your fire will never die.
As I start to move through the memories of my life and the chaines that bind me, I start smiling and then laughing in a hysterical way when I see my wals broken and my world gone. What I have built for so many years has fallen now, in a moment since you came in sight.
My defence has been eraced, my smiles taken away from me, my dreams killed and my whishes eradicated. I don't want to know if it should have happenned to me or not, but there's one certain thing. I must take myself back from you without begging for mercy. Allthough now I'm just a renegade in front of you, you never know how life will tourn Her game againced your beauty and power, and the cold blood which I still have left will never let me down!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu