Wings of Destiny

luni, 18 ianuarie 2010

The renegade (pt 2)- The Renegade's prayer

Oh, God of mine!
In heaven you dwell and will forever be here when I need you! Take a look at my broken heart and damned soul! Teach me wrong from right! Take my pain away oh, Mighty Lord! Make it go away from me because I am becoming less powerful every single day! Lord, the pain is killing me and I cannot stand it! It's tearing up my heart, eating my flesh, making my bones grawl in desmay ! Oh, God, Great Lord can't you see me lying here deep in the forest? Can't you see that I cannot move ? There's nothing else that I can feel except from the pain which is building inside. It's making my lungs cry out, my brain to lose it's concentration and my soul to hurt. Oh, God of mine, Holly Lord of mine, look at me! Help me! Don't let me die here! Holly God, please! Don't take me just now, Please Lord! I am starting to see dark spots right now! Something's wrong in here! The pain has ended now and I feel the need to sleep but I mustn't...No, God, Don't take me! I have more things to do in this world! I haven't fineshed living my whole life! I'm not ready for You yet! Jesus help me!!!!!! I cannot concentrate. My brain doesn't want to listen to my whishes. Has it betraied me as well? Oh, Lord I feel so broken, the mental pain is even worse than the one I felt before. Lord, can you hear me? Please, let me live and I'll always do what I must and never make mistakes again! Lord, Holly God, Glorious forever, Hallowed be Thy name! Don't let me die here! Don't take me now ! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
A last disperate cry for help faded away between the tries of the forest. The druides are coming for their rituals. They find the renegade lying breathless in a comathose stage. Blood is still dropping from the renegade's chest, but the soul cannot be found......

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu