Wings of Destiny

luni, 30 septembrie 2013

Of lonely magic

  Have you ever touched anythimg like this? I made it for you , it's all for you to store your thoughts and run away just like I do... I'm lonely right here, right now as you write my mind over and over… swirl your fingers through me like the wind in the night and make me open up another chapter in your book… surely I would have done that had I not had to run through colours of the time, symbolic circles of an endlessness where unicorns building stars fly randomely above my head.. Leaving away musical notes just like an arty trail masking my misty way in the eyes of a child whose being hasn't become complex yet… such lonely dreams carved still upon the oldest stone, a smile fading to laughter trapped somewhere in a sweet second… it tastes of almond, a chocolate almond deep as your ink shining on the pavement where I damage myself with irony by candlelight… Pass over my sugar, love so that the sky can taste it with us!  Emperrors of running, hold on to what I created for you!  I have never ever been more secure as I am now and lifting up in a flow of energy I rise a fingernail to rejoin my rainbow and now that I have to leave you once again and for all I'm only sorry for my happy lonelyness with or without you all the same…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu