Wings of Destiny

joi, 5 septembrie 2013

I'll write my heart for you...

  I'll write my heart for you... but if you were in it you'd be my song when notes strike me like knifes on the edge... my back, it hurts too hard I cannot wash away the tears of gold, how dry they are, you're so unlikely to reappear again... There is a crack in the mirror just where my fury lingered for a while and there's a dream on the table waiting for my ink to colour it in your blood, beloved sacrifice of strength fallen upon my book oh keep the letters here they run and fall away turning me from myself to wilder as the sun dropping ray messages spitting light on the clock intimidating me with the ever sweetest smile, drifts away and hides like a coward behind the hugest sea... Come back and stop this stupid game!! It isn't fair to come and go away like this!! And the clock smashes itself under a blink of eyelids. Curly hair allover a serpent's madness of revolution and all this while my only move is projecting thoughts to the cinema wall in front. I'm too tired to get up but as thinking is my main act of doing something I chose to devour a non-productive lethargic state.. Oh, and what a delicious thing it is! Delighted by the taste I write my heart for you! Write it spill it with words, poison it with chocolate love and throw it in your face to catch it back and lock it safe so that we can run away on a cloud with an angel-harp in hand. This floating shelter is to huge for the two. I won't survive if love kills me so fall and write your soul for me from underneeth the ground comming upwords... I'm still material and you are away I'm holding on to a memory because tomorrow might be a nightmare.. You should have been more careful. It's all your mistake, my darling! How could you let me write my heart for your loss? Had you not done that you might have still been alive....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu