Wings of Destiny

luni, 23 septembrie 2013

Of feelings and strangers

Strange stranger I should not be talking to you now as you touch my hand and as we're falling into a milky silence dripp all the white fragrance of wisdom over my tired bones till tomorrow shall wash my dream away... Already between an integral splitting of realities crossing the bridge with you but so alone that I cannot see the light on your heart... I throw you down and the water protectively covers your face giving you a beautiful cradle forever within its deep deep realm... I will not run and will not cry the sun shall clear away the original being that created this design of life by the rhythm of a lost heart... The broken now turned into a memory because I drowned you strange stranger and I drowned my tears into a substance more bitter and cruel than that... Am I the sinner for having let you take over? No sure not... Am I horison for your new afterlife? Am I the one who gave you wings to find the answers to all your questions? Did I not hold you darling before I sent you away? Oh yes I am and I did all that I thought and said and wrote for you I even threw my heart away with you so that the waves shall not feel lonely while carrying what was left of your coldness... I did it all for you and I'll do wrong if I run away... So, mister judge, please lock me up under your darkened gates of gold and silver and keep me in the corner of forgotten minds where no letter can reach me since no one would spill ink upon my body as the drippy white milk that sent me to sleep and dream of you, spilled all over the place.. It's all gone and so are you , no use crying over the spilled and the lost... After all , mister judge, the one beloved was the least known and I learned that I shouldn't have talked to strangers... Maybe next time I'll remember not to answer a stranger they only want to drown themselves within me and do me harm by wasting one more life away....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu