Wings of Destiny

luni, 21 octombrie 2013

Abyss of the Above

    Yes I remember… all there was to be seen in the ideal world revealed itself before my eyes. I used to surf the moonlight with my little knife opening small interdimmensional gates trying to cut with care and passion the fine lines that identify the genesis of our being. I found you sitting on a bed of stars, in a tubullar weird capsule contemplating on theories like: what would it be better for hummanity between dancing upside-down and floating inside-out?
' All these questions and procedures stimmulate the brain to a suprene functionallity!'
Oh, I could have fallen in love with your abstract thinking painted in the most beautiful and soft facial expressivity. I could have stayed there for an eternal lightyear and watch your desorientated swirl where mind conquered mankind… there where all that happened I started to lose ground in favour of gravity and the huge magnetic force was pulling me away from the black love of Space.
  In an atmospheric worldly light I woke up to find my little pieces orbiting around the Earth from which some time ago I depparted in a magical dreamship. The knife is now yours to keep and I hope it msnages to cut away the illusion of a brief memory cought in the darkened abyss of the above……

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu