Wings of Destiny

joi, 31 octombrie 2013

Afterlife Rebirth



   I had to decide what to do with my life in the one that was to come, so I took it with me in a bag full of fear and light. I started searching for the kindest sensation of floating into nothingness and as candlelight was starting to burn my shadow I manage to escape through a small instant and lose myself in an inmense structure of supreme conclusions. Trying to find out why the dream wouldn't end by sunrise and how a soul made its' way through the natural order of ballance breaking the compositions into thirds. Gallactic taste of stars opening a pathway of milk to infinity , pushing me towards the central forging, to see the master of abstract illusions. Day and night cannot be a contrast now that they are united in a whole and my feelings turn to stardust dropping to the ground as I see your eyes from up above fixed on my burned shadow on the wall of a revery. I left it there with you so that your dreams would not let you feel lonely in this life or the next. Closer than everything the path of light opened in the spark of a miracle and falling life like summer rain leaving all that once used to be my force and will is now drowning mother Earth in a silvery ocean of unknown rebirth. Behind me and far beyond the gates the darkened truth of a shape spotted by grace of a candle is now a mindwork of distopia. The pale is extinguished and I am gone for good till some call shall bring me to true reason out of my floating serene sleep…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu