Wings of Destiny

duminică, 23 iunie 2013

Heart Of Duality ( Ogneno's birth)

   Listening to the untold bedtime story... The sun is flying over a desolated moon and what comes to mind  in my sleepless hour reflected the dream I could reach upon the closest wall painted like a chromatic romantism mixed with the touch of precision... And still I cannot wait... Tell him... And thus my letterlike reported story starts but never ends. Words all seam to stop before the lips can tell them to anyone and the feverish glow of inocence upon my face of tearless crying leaves no dubts as to what I really am... I am a product of the whole and therefore I am nature. This night of pain and fear is what I wanted to end my troubled heart in a bliss of love when the warmest deepest frame of chaos has the mercy to fit me in one of the funny attempts of cubism. The look upon my doctor's face is not worried at all.. He knows what he's doing but the touch he brings with the cold tide is the one of healing pain and screams cutting the nights skies like a knife of call to Heaven cannot stop from bursting from my very soul tearing the white as a notion and splitting cells of atoms all around my  bloody agitation. All  stories have a happy end but the subliminal sadness lies somewhere beyond the reader's consciousness and when the child grows old it takes years of research to reach the final result of the hypothesis. And yet another cry for help and now a blazing spark rising high with my tears creating the perfect fusion of agony in a philosophy of reflections. Now, concentrating on the walls.. What can they say to me? What can I tell them now that the liquid mass of misty substances covers my eyes mixing the chemistry of my skin once more into a new combination, redefining the natural process of the two in one and all this series of wild images within my head as I try to improvise a brief welcoming speach along with my final act as I feal its nearby approach. 
  The room is hot now and all we stand on is fire... The child has come! Welcome my baby, my Ogneno the one born from pain, the child of fire one of the four the destiny of a burning heart without control... The night is only light when you're around and your flaming tears are sparks of diamond I leave you now, my first and final kiss... I hold you now with my last breath my infant ... Oh, let me leave through you in your structure of life in your soul I transpose myself reversing our duality in a vice-verse transfiguration of the two that now become one...
And tell him... Oh, don't tell him any word , just be you and I shall live through you poor life into my long gone soul for time is running short and on my way towards the lights of endless tunnels I see your face, my child, my guide mine left behind... I'd look away to you but now I cannot do so just feel my arms around you where your fire cannot heat me for I am now stone cold forever... 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu