Wings of Destiny

duminică, 30 iunie 2013

existing for the unreal.....

    The one, the only the symbol of gratitude fading away in the glimps of an error. Oh, make me exist just one more time because I don't have to die over the Sun... Now that the acid rain is spreading allover you and over me turning my chemical structure into an undefined misery, when blood turns cold, when all of love and supremacy collide against the heavy drops turning our silver and gold from magnificent fragrances to a dusty memory. The frame that contained a picture of me is now down in the ground where our bones rest and souls from up high in a forgetfull floating state clearing all remorse with the swish of an easy feather. Falling on my soil, my ground, my lands, the seed that we now plant together creating a new book of life. The old one has been burned by History itself and the legend is not ours to debate for the right of property is not that of a nation nore is it for you to judge its true meaning. You're not a judge! Or are you? Oh, in the name of all legal rules and all codes of morality, let me exist just one more time, just one more drop of life, my judge, my magic invention can revolutionise science compressing all that was known in the beet of a heart and send my beliefs to the clouds when all is done. Is this my time? Am I the rainbow crashing the beauty of an era destroyed by all those questions...
  And now it's dark and the truth, hidden somewhere in this massive obscurity shining upon the crown of agonising irony on a blue rose, an order of chromatic smell of the old scholars who left behind their books but took away their memories leaving us nothing but a theoretical perception of the everything. So, all is an idea of the 'whole', and relative tears streaming down your face are not real. Be happy! It means you don't know how to cry even if you cannot feel at all. Oh, don't let me exist once again for I have never actually existed. In this appearance I was only the ghost of an illusion and gone in the blink of an eye I'll send my pure eternity beyond a normal thought so that I might find my true self in another dimension ..... 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu