Wings of Destiny

sâmbătă, 18 august 2012

TO m: LETTER 1

Dear M:
I write to you now as I would have known you since the birth of eternity... As you are an unreal and kind of an irrelevant universal construction I think I could touch some particles with my field of energy and this is the reason why I am now standing here in a material corner trying to break through the deepest notions  and get to you in an abstract window of silvery thoughts.
Yesterday I have been out in search of an answer and as the street was propelling me in a windy direction towards the dark horisons, my mind drifted away to the green and rainy places where you could be found . With my heart on the table, betting my own life on the touch of a key I'm building up fences of this new world of reason , might and maybe expectation, not throwing everything away but gathering it all in a bag of inner balance that has been stabilising me for the past time... I have been shattering your world from outside your life and as far as I can now see it might not have been enough since I am now touching black matter in search for some magnetic impossible link... As bolts of light reveal my once passive attitude towards awareness my head rises in search for the cutting spark of movement leaving me broken in a flash where the ground of the unknown is shaking bellow my orientatively straight position ending a concept that once was mine, thus taking me to your different world experience and your distinct structure of uncertainty because you do not exist as a being but you are in theory the relative notion of confort. If you open yourself to me I will free your existence and transfer you to a land of translucid forgetfullness while a memory of you will be lost behind on Earth. If this is not your wish then so be it you will always face your unconceous guilt upon living in a written letter forever.
Watch me burn and I will watch you sink into the revelator reverie on the  edge of endless teardrops of sincerity ...

Regards...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu