Wings of Destiny

miercuri, 28 iulie 2010

New Horrisons

 Oh, brother how can I stop thinking of you? How can I move on when life's cruelty has set it's will upon you? What can I do better than sit here in front of you and whach you cry through these long and painful nights of hearteache and lonelyness? Are you willing to forget all sadnes that's inside you? Are you willing to retourn to the one that you were before? Do you think that you can be the one you used to be? Oh, brother! How many questions without an answer do I have to ask you? How many overwhealming thoughts do I have to endure over here in my mind while you are asking yourself just the same thing? Oh, brother how helpless can we be? Why is life so complicated?.......
That is what I used to ask my brother at sunset when the red color of the sky would fill my heart with the fire of ambition burning for the unknown.
He used to smile at me with his sad but kind face. He never gave up although his heavy eyes spilled silvery tears on the floor sometimes spreading consearn and broken dreams inside my interior heaven.
He taold me that somewhere over the new horrison there'll be a place where all of us can live in peace, where bad things cannot touch us, where kings and queens of the light would spread their wings towards us. I always used to believe him. His words were like a blessing to me so I keep dreaming about the new horrison.
Oh, brother, I miss thy words, but having you here with me deep inside my soul makes me know that my horrisons are not that far! You are the pathaway to joy and happyness brother so I shall listen to thy words and never give up! I thank the for having shown me the road towards THE NEW HORRISONS!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu