Wings of Destiny

luni, 22 iulie 2013

ReDeath-ReBirth- Ogneno's last story

\I have always been searching for the end of the journey and here is my last path.... After I loved the queen of ice and helped creating myself in other and other little bits it's time for me to close my eyes and dream of sleep forever...
Thus Ogneno's thoughts flying in little sparks of heavenly tears directed themselves to some new state of evolution, for when there's death there is creation and thus what's left of him shall now be the flow of energy, the sign of deep lightning in a perfect hypnotism of the everlasting atomic movement.
Ogneno, son of mine you were and at your birth I died along with the old nature making you responsible of creating the concept of new. Now it's the time to call you for I want you here with me, oh and I want you so... My tears will drown your fire and you will then be ashes, my ashes and my life in death, my little creative light, my childbirth pain, my last breath and my everything, oh come to me and leave this world behind...
Ogneno's fear was a rainbow of fragile sweetness for bravest are those who know their way across their never ending bridge of feelings. The dying fire smelled of love and souls dissolving themselves make the ink a perfect healer for a heart thrown away on broken paper. I wrote you all and you have become creation, you are a song, the air, the whole and the empire of a me that lived as long as these words didn't transpose themselves into a fictive and forgetful numbness of mind....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu