Wings of Destiny

duminică, 28 iulie 2013

BROKEN HOURGLASS

I feel so fragile in your arms and yet I know exactly what to say with the most precise little bit of sand that flows within me and it flows like life in front of your eyes when you blink... you blink me away and throw me down... How careless you are when you see my little shards that break and break with a second's crack that lasts for another minute that turning into an hour and a day at the same time makes you forget the way that months and years are organised and the endless counting holds you back from reality... Locked up inside a dream cut by my shards broken by the loss unknown to you an image of the city turns memories into dust as you enter the state of lucid dreaming... The hill is so huge that your king needs to be carried up . But your hands cannot lift him. They already tried it with me and I was too heavy for this quest so I now, broken as I am ask you not to take him up. The wings of Icarus are melted ever since they were used for the first time and yet you  would not understand.... On the edge of the rainbow another game awaits your arrival and once again I watch you and spread myself all over your path just so that you may take a step and break another shard... Break me and cut yourself again and again... spreading no vitality around us but trying and trying to learn how to fall... You see? That's quite hard when you already know how to fly and once you're up you can't come down. You reversed your time with me and now it's all the same only with an other side view ... No more quests for the bravely fallen however this has to teach you never to destroy the energetic power of your time by ending the life of an hourglass....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu