Wings of Destiny

luni, 4 martie 2013

How to feel propperly

  When I was in your arms the world was mine and as I was spinning it without minding the final effect thecsurface started to break into small peaces.... And down we went and dow my love the minute killed passion from fire to ice from the -all- to the nothing
  You let go, went away and as my thoughts would try and reach you my head would always shake in a drop of purple violence as if to throw you away in glorious gold, in bits of hair and DNA all mingled with vice brought down to the floor by indifference... Such pain in my teeth the empty space restarts a set of nervous impulses causing numbness to fade away being replaced by a state of awareness. The stitches have been removed but the weather is changing... Without applying to the natural convenience that one's body position might offer, the head alone , trying to deceive the heart starts independently triangling in another colour rearanging softness  instead of mentally abandoning the whole case and sending it over to past deals stored minutioisly but somehow getting left behind.
 The marvelous machine now starts purchasing the information, transfering the links, the beaming lights, the you into me, the touch, the flow, the tears, the feeling and with a swish of intense disaprooval prepairing a self-destructive contest between the mechanical remains of your presence and my defensive acts.
  The blinking of blue eyes, back to the starting point aware that my exam has failed me when teeth regain their sensorial atrocity sending a musical and painful beat of revenge to the brain. Collapsing on flowers a rehearsal, another play and another dream that makes a black night even longer wrapped up in old parchement smelling of ancient culture revealing the letters that I dread to understand.
  Like an archeologist, trying to be marter then the ones who already know it all, reinventing what I want to want breaking the order with my interpretation spreading the letters all across the sky with a video camera trick... I might pick them diwn later but my hand isn't large enough for the time being....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu